Marine Corps Marathon…Did you “RUN FOR THE FUND?”
Did you recently run in the Marine Corps Marathon? Did you “RUN FOR THE FUND?” If so, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for honoring our Service Members by raising funds so that the Semper Fi Fund can continue its mission of assisting the wounded during the recovery process.
There are many who would follow in your footsteps, and YOU can help! The Semper Fi Fund wants YOUR input! We are looking for a “few good tips,” and invite you to share the wealth of your knowledge and fundraising skills with our next generation of runners and supporters, whether they plan to run in the Marine Corps Marathon, or in any number of local events. You can to encourage others to participate by showing them how you helped by raising “FUNDS FOR THE FUND.”
Share an answer to one or more of these questions, and you can help others get involved!
1. What motivated you to run for the fund?
2. How did you get started fundraising?
3. How did you balance training with fundraising?
4. What was your favorite thing about the experience?
5. Would you recommend “Running For The Fund” to others?