5 Really Good Reasons You should select the Semper Fi Fund through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC!)
Are you a federal or state employee or a member of the military? You have the opportunity this fall to participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). It is the only authorized workplace charitable giving drive for federal and state employees. In fact, the CFC is the largest and most successful workplace fundraising campaign in the world!
Join us in supporting our heroes through the CFC and your spirit of public service will make the world a better place!
5 really good reasons to select The Semper Fi Fund for CFC
1. The Semper Fi Fund is a highly rated charity! We have received the highest ratings from charity watchdog organizations like Charity Navigator and AIP. You’ll have the reassurance that your donation actually reaches those in need. Costs are kept low and our injured heroes benefit directly from 95% of every donation.
2. Your contribution helps injured and critically ill service members and their families go on to lead lives of perseverance, courage and hope. We direct urgently needed resources to post 9-11 Marines and Sailors, as well as members of the Army, Air Force or Coast Guard who serve in support of Marine forces. See their Heroic Stories here.
3. Semper Fi Fund provides Assistance to our injured and critically ill heroes and their families in more ways than you may realize! Learn more about the ways we help.
4. You will help injured heroes embrace a fighting athletic spirit on their road to recovery with Team Semper Fi. Injured athletes who participate in this “Recovery through Sport” program inspire others to “stay in the fight” for their own recovery.
5. Every dollar counts! Together through the CFC, members of the military, federal employees and state employees can make a difference in the lives of our heroes and their families!
Want to help?
You can find us in the CFC Catalog under
“Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund – CFC # 11459
Need a little help remembering our CFC Campaign number?
#11459 -The honor of supporting our injured is mine!